@#%& CANCER! (Sea salt and Yuzu) Soulmate Scents Travel Candle FREE SHIPPING!
Tell the world what you really think about CANCER with our @#%& CANCER "Intentionally Inappropriate" travel candle!
A perfect gift idea for a Cancer Survivor or Chemo Patient, when you don't know what to say. This travel candle was created by 14-year-old pediatric cancer patient, Addison, who survived 38 months of chemo.
Addison chose to create this candle using a bright happy yellow color paired with a fresh, clean scent. This candle is a combination of sweet orange, ruby grapefruit, Japanese yuzu (smells like a mix of grapefruit and lime), Mediterranean sea salt, fresh apricot, juicy nectarine, aloe leaf, and water lily.
- 100 % clean-burning soy wax candle with 10+ hour burn time.
- Hand poured in our kitchen in small batches.
- 3 oz travel tin with an easy screw on lid.
- Comes gift wrapped in a clear cellophane bag.
- Each candle comes with a business card that has photos and a link to Addison's Facebook page where people can learn about his ongoing cancer journey.
Our SOULMATE SCENTS "Intentionally Inappropriate" travel candle line was created in the tiny kitchen of the Kleinhans family, with hopes that each candle would speak for you, as well as bring a smile to the recipient's face.